Clients can find our office at 1221 E Osborn Rd, Suite 201, Phoenix, AZ 85014.
We are located north of Downtown Phoenix on Osborn Rd in The Ashby on Osborn office complex. Our office is one block east of the Phoenix Country Club. We are four miles northeast of the Arizona State Fairgrounds and two miles north of the Heard Museum and Phoenix Art Museum. The Phoenix Children’s Hospital is a mile and a half southeast.
The Maricopa County Central Court Building is located in Downtown Phoenix, about four miles from our office. The Sandra Day O’Connor U.S. Courthouse is four and a half miles southwest of our building. Phoenix City Hall and the Maricopa County Administration Building are about four miles south of us. We are about five miles northwest of the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
- From the North: Head south on AZ-51. Take exit 3 and keep right to merge onto westbound Indian School Rd. Turn left onto 16th St, then right onto Osborn Rd. Follow the road to our office.
- From the South: Take I-10 W to exit 147A-B, AZ-51/AZ-202. Follow signs for North AZ-51 and merge onto the highway. Take exit 2, Thomas Rd/20th St. Continue straight across Thomas Rd and follow signs for 20th St. Merge onto 20th St. Turn left onto Osborn Rd and continue to our office.
- From the East: Go west on Thomas Rd. Turn right onto 16th St, then left onto Osborn Rd. Follow Osborn Rd to our building.
- From the West: Take I-10 E to exit 145, 7th St. Keep left on the offramp, and continue onto 7th St North. Turn right on Osborn St, and follow the road to our building.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Phoenix, AZ
Our office building complex, The Ashby on Osborn, has a parking lot with complimentary visitor parking. One entrance is east of 1313 E Osborn Rd, and the other entrance is west of 1221 E Osborn Rd. You can enter the parking lot from either entrance.
If you plan to travel by public transportation, you can reach our office by Valley Metro bus. Route number 12 runs along Osborn Rd and stops in front of our building. This bus route runs between the Sunnyslope Transit Center and the two light rail stations on 12th St. You can transfer to or from bus route 12 there.
Top Sights in Phoenix, AZ
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Musical Instrument Museum
- Phoenix Zoo
- Heard Museum
- Papago Park
- Phoenix Art Museum
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to schedule a free consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers in Phoenix, AZ. You can request a consultation using our online contact form. During your consultation, you will discuss your injuries and the accident that caused them. We will explain how we can help you pursue your legal options for injury compensation.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Phoenix Midtown
- The Clarendon Hotel & Spa by GreenTree
- Extended Stay America
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Midtown
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Top Sights By Interest in Phoenix
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Curiel & Runion Personal Injury Lawyers focuses its practice exclusively on personal injury cases. We handle all cases for clients injured in all types of accidents caused by someone else’s actions, including car accidents, slip and fall accidents, and workplace accidents. We have helped over 3,000 accident victims by winning or successfully settling 98% of our cases, securing over $30 million in compensation for our injured clients.
Top experiences in Phoenix
More Than 55 Years of Experience
Curiel & Runion Personal Injury Lawyers was founded over a decade ago to provide local representation to Phoenix accident victims. Our Phoenix personal injury attorneys have over 55 years of combined legal experience. We understand the stresses you face after an injury. That is why we handle the difficult work of dealing with insurers and lawyers, so you can focus on your health. Contact us to learn how we can help with your accident case.
Notable Neighborhoods in Phoenix, Arizona
Areas We Serve in Phoenix, AZ
Central City South, Governmental Mall, Booker T. Washington, Los Olivos, Coronado, Ashland, Story, Encanto Estates, Margarita Place, Phoenix College, Phoenix Country Club, Uptown, Handell Villa, Grandview, Eastlake Park, Sunview Estate, Continental Villas West, Alahambra, Good Samaritan, Garfield, Phoenix Sky Harbor Center, Camelback East Village, Papago Vista, Northeast Village, Citrus Acres, West Acres, West Phoenix, Papago West, Westland Homesites, Bradley Ranch, South Mountain Village, Liberty, Southern Garden Industrial Park, Laveen Village, and more.
What Our Phoenix, AZ Clients Are Saying About Us
Read more of our Google Reviews.