Our firm is located at 400 Gold Ave SW, Ste 650, Albuquerque, NM 87102.
We are located in Downtown Albuquerque at the intersection of Gold Ave and 4th St SW/NM-313 inside the Simms Building. We are about one mile northeast of the zoo and aquarium located at ABQ BioPark. Our office is about three blocks south of the Albuquerque Convention Center and approximately two miles west of The University of New Mexico.
The Bernalillo County Courthouse is located about three-quarters of a mile north of our building. This courthouse handles civil cases in Albuquerque. The U.S. District Courthouse is also less than a mile north of us, while the Bernalillo County office building is less than a block from our office. The Frank L. Horan City Hall is half a mile north of us.
- From the North: Go south on I-25. Take exit 224A for Lead Ave. Turn right onto Lead Ave, then turn right again on 4th St SW. Follow the street to our office at Gold Ave.
- From the South: Head north on I-25 to exit 224 for Coal Ave/Lead Ave/Central Ave. Merge onto Oak St, then turn left onto Lead Ave. Turn right on 4th St SW, and continue to our office at the intersection with Gold Ave.
- From the East: Go west on Central Ave/US Route 66. Turn left onto 4th St SW, and follow the road to our office just past Gold Ave.
- From the West: Go east on US Route 66. Continue as the road becomes Central Ave. Turn right onto 4th St SW, and continue until you reach our office near Gold Ave.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Albuquerque, NM
The closest available parking to our building is the metered parking on Gold Ave and 4th St SW. If you cannot find on-street parking, there is a pay parking lot at 122 4th St. SW. You can enter this lot from 4th St SW, just north of Gold Ave. Another garage is located on Lead Ave, between 4th St SW and 5th St SW.
If you plan to travel by public transportation, ABQ Ride bus routes 53, 54, and 66 stop on Gold St at 5th Ave SW, which is about a block from us. Bus routes 8 and 36 stop on Silver Ave at 4th St SW. The ART green and red lines stop at 6th St SW and Gold Ave, about two blocks from us.
Top Sights in Albuquerque, NM
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Sandia Peak Tramway
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
- Albuquerque Museum
- National Museum of Nuclear Science & History
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
Law Office Hours
You can request a free consultation with us 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by filling out the contact form on our website. During your free consultation, you will speak to one of our attorneys about your accident and injuries. We will review your case with you and explain your rights and legal options under New Mexico law.
- Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Albuquerque Midtown
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Albuquerque
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Downtown
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Top Sights By Interest In Albuquerque
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Curiel & Runion Personal Injury Lawyers was established in 2011 to represent accident victims in Albuquerque, NM. Our personal injury lawyers in Albuquerque, NM have a 98% success rate in winning or settling cases to secure the best possible results for accident victims. Over the past 12 years, we have recovered over $30 million in financial compensation for injured clients.
Top Experiences In Albuquerque
- ABQ BioPark Zoo
- Rattlesnake Museum & Gift Shop
- National Hispanic Cultural Center
- Tingley Beach
- Gruet Winery & Tasting Room
More Than 55 Years of Combined Experience
The attorneys at Curiel & Runion Personal Injury Lawyers have over 55 years of combined legal experience. They have earned several of the legal profession’s highest awards, including induction into the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an honor society for lawyers who have won or settled at least one case worth over a million dollars. Contact us today to put our experience and success rate to work on your case.
Notable Neighborhoods in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Areas We Serve In Albuquerque, NM
Old Town, Downtown, Nob Hill, Uptown, University Heights, Barelas, Silver Hill, Wells Park, Huning Highlands, Raynolds Addition, Plaza Vieja, Spruce Park, North Campus, Vecinos Del Bosque, Southeast Heights, Victory Hills, Clayton Heights-Lomas Del Cielo, South Broadway, Sycamore, Near North Valley, Santa Barbara-Martineztown, and many more.
What Our Albuquerque, NM Clients Are Saying About Us
Read more of our Google Reviews.