You do not pay unless we win.
- Personal Injury
Derick Runion is a Phoenix native whose sole focus is the representation of the seriously injured and their families. He enjoys leveling the playing field for his clients and is committed to achieving powerful results inside and outside the courtroom.
Prior to becoming licensed, Derick spent time working within multiple segments of the insurance industry. His insurance experience has given him a leg up on the competition that has paid dividends to the tune of millions of dollars for the firm's clients.
In his free time, Derick enjoys cooking and spending time outdoors with family and friends.
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- J.D. - 2010
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Order of the Barristers
- Honors: Moot Court
- Major: Certificate in Law, Science & Technology
- Arizona State University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2007
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Named to Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2021