You do not pay unless we win.
- Personal Injury
Triumph is an Arizona native and has spent the majority of his life in the Phoenix area. He knows the importance of hard work, having spent his summers from the age of six to sixteen working as a migrant farm worker with his thirteen siblings.
He believes personal injury victims and their families deserve someone that will fight for them.
When Triumph is not fighting for his clients he enjoys spending time with his wife, four children, and the rest of his family.
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- J.D. - 2010
- University of Phoenix
- Masters in Health Care Administration - 2006
- Arizona State University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science & B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2002
- Major: B.S., Microbiology & B.A., Spanish
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- Named to Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2019-2021
- State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association